Sunday 23 March 2014

17 'Bashful' Cheek Stamp Blusher Review And Swatches



Hello everyone, today I am bringing you a review of a fab new product from 17, their Cheek Stamp, a powder blush with a sponge stamp applicator. They retail for £4.99 and are available in Boots.

At first I wasn't sure about the whole stamp concept, but the more I use this, the more I fall in love. Bashful is a beautiful matte peachy bronze shade, and on my skin tone it comes up very peachy, which I LOVE. Bashful is perfect for brightening your complexion, and warming it up. Personally I find the best way to use this, is to stamp it on your cheeks and then blend it out with a brush. They blend seamlessly, and last around 6 hours before they start to fade, but even at the end of my 13 hour day it was still visible. The packaging is really nice and compact, I love how there is a mirror on the top so perfect for on the go use, my one and only criticism is that the shade name is only on the box, not on the actual product. 



Here is a swatch of  one layer on my cheeks, picture was taken in natural light
Bottom Line:
Price- 10/10 £4.99 is a bargain for such a great blush
Packaging- 10/10 Small compact, like the fact that the colour on the outside, co-ordinates with the blush colour, love the mirror
Pigmentation- 9/10 Just the right amount of pigmentation to give colour, whilst being sheer enough to build intensity.
Texture- 8/10 Soft, smooth
Lasting power- 8/10 6 hours before starting to fade, great for the price!





No comments:

Post a Comment