Wednesday 12 March 2014

Look Beauty Triple Hit Eyeshadow Trios Review And Swatches


Hello everyone today I am bringing you a review of the Look Beauty Triple Hit Eyeshadows, they retail for £7.50 and are available in Superdrug or on the Look Beauty website.
I really like these shadows, they are super shimmery, smooth to the touch, blend like a dream, and everything you need to create a smokey eye in one compact! I would recommend using a base underneath to get the most out of the pigmentation, and also to avoid creasing; as I do find they crease after 3-4 hours. The packaging is very bulky and quite heavy for an eyeshadow, however this doesn't bother me too much as the shadows themselves are so beautiful plus you get a massive 10g of product.




The first trio is Sexy Smoke. This trio contains a deep satin charcoal with micro shimmers, a mid tone neutral tan- not the most pigmented but nice for a natural look, and a frosty white.


This is an example look  I created using Sexy Smoke, with no primer or base. I used the charcoal and white on the lid and the tan along the lower lash line.

The next trio is Party Fever. I find it really hard to find a good purple eyeshadow anywhere, and these are truly amazing. This trio includes a pale frosty lilac, a cool mid tone lavender, and a deep warm violet.


This is an example look I created using Party Fever with no primer or base. I used the lilac on the inner corner and lower lash line, the lavender on the lid, and the violet in the outer corner and crease.


Bottom line:
Pigmentation- 8/10 good 
Texture- 8/10 smooth
Fallout -7/10 quite a bit, but easily fixed by doing your eyes first
Price- 10/10 excellent when considering you get a whopping 10g of product
Packaging- 7/10 bulky 

No comments:

Post a Comment