Saturday 17 May 2014

I'M BACK! Radiant Orchid FOTD

Hello everyone, sorry I have been away for so long, life was a bit crazy, but now its back on track and I'm doing what I love again :)

Anyways this was my face of the day from the past week inspired by the colour of the year Radiant Orchid.

What I used:
Eyes:
Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
Sleek Ultra Matte V1 I Divine (Pink eyeshadow)
Sleek Del Mar I Divine (Purple eyeshadow)
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde
Beauty UK Brow Kit
Collection Gel liner - Black
MUA Glitter Liner - Sequin Queen
Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara
Look Beauty Long Last Liner - Eye Brightener



Face:
Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 foundation - Warm Almond
Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Lemonade (Icing Sugar)
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder

Lip:
Look Beauty Lip Liner- Babydoll
Look Beauty Double Hit Lip - Berry Blast ( Lipstick side, Purple)
Look Beauty Loud Lips Lipstick- Babydoll

No comments:

Post a Comment