Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist Review


The swatch above shows two strokes on the left and one stroke on the right

Hello everyone, today I am bringing you a review of the brand new Sleek Eyebrow Stylist. It retails for £5.99, and is available in three shades.This nifty little product had two ends, the first with a eyebrow groomer/brush and the second with the product. The product itself is in a slated triangle shape, which is perfect for filling in the brows accurately. The formula is spot on, it's creamy enough to give colour, whilst being hard enough to draw accurate lines without smudging. The colour light is absolutely perfect for blondes through to light brunettes, it's very cool toned and looks 100% natural. My brows are very sparse, oily, and so blonde that they look pretty much clear, but when I put this on I was blown away, they looked full and sharp without looking fake. Not to mention the lasting power, I put this on at 5am with nothing else on top or bottom, when I got home at 6pm they still looked fresh and like I had only just filled in my brows, AMAZING! I really would recommend this to everyone, the price is an absolute bargain for what your getting, and this has become my holy grail brow item.

Bottom line:
Price- 10/10 worth every penny
Packaging- 10/10 sleek, handbag friendly, easy to use
Pigmentation- 10/10 looks natural when applied
texture- 10/10 soft and creamy
formula- 10/10 perfect
The perfect eyebrow product!

No comments:

Post a Comment