Wednesday 26 February 2014

Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation Review and Swatches


Hello everyone today I am bringing you a review of the Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 foundation. This liquid foundation claims to be a concealer, primer and foundation in one, and cost £12.
This foundation is amazing, I find that it's best applied with a buffing brush, but also looks nice when using a Beauty Blender. It is medium to full coverage without looking cakey, it covers all my redness, dark circles, and blemishes, so I don't need to use a concealer when I use this. It lasts for ages on the skin, at the end of my 11 hour days it still looks good which is incredible. It feels very light on the skin and gives a nice demi-matte finish. This foundation truly does live up to it's claims and is really nice and well worth the price.




 Bottom line:
Durability- 9/10 last for ages, stays put in heat, some transfer in my oily areas
Coverage- 9/10 Medium- full
Colour range-  6/10 If your super fair or have dark skin then you may struggle to find a match, the shade I picked up Light Ivory is the lightest available
Price- 10/10 great quality at a great price
Smell- 7/10 Average foundation smell, a bit chemically but fades when on the skin
Cakeyness- 10/10 no caking at all 
Packaging- 8/10 bulky and heavy, however I love that it comes with a pump.
Would I buy this again - YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment