Thursday 27 February 2014

EOS Lip Balms: Are They Worth The Hype?



Hello everyone, now if your like me and watch a lot of American YouTube beauty guru's or read a lot of American beauty blogs then you know that EOS is seriously hyped up and loved over there; so much so that I was desperate to get my hands on one, as according to all these beauty gurus they are an incredible lip balm. If you live in the UK then it's pretty hard to get these, I know they sell them in Selfridge's and Ebay, but even then your paying around £7 for this one little lip balm. So is it worth it? The answer being, absolutely not. I honestly do not see what everyone raves about, this is one of the worst lip balms I have ever used, my lips were dryer after using this than they were before I put it on! The balm just sits on the lips and doesn't ever seem to sink in, whilst at the same sucks all the moisture out. I do admit that they smell gorgeous but truly that is the only good thing about this product. The shape makes them hard to store, and they are just awful all round. If your going to get a lip balm I recommend Nivea or Burt's Bees, just stay well clear from EOS !

No comments:

Post a Comment