Saturday 22 February 2014

B. Vibrant Lip and Cheek Colour Review and Swatches


Hello everyone today I am bringing you a review of the new B. Vibrant Lip and Cheek Colours. B. is a fairly new discovery for me, and is an ethical brand, they don't test on animals, and are vegan and vegetarian safe. When looking across the B. stand in Superdrug I stumbled across these AMAZING lip and cheek crayons. They are £7.99 each so on par with the new Revlon matte and lacquer balms, except these are unbelievably high quality. When I think of a lip crayon I think of something slightly sheer, however, these are full pigment lip colours with all the moisture of a lip balm, in one narrow, easy to use crayon!  There are 5 shades available, all very vibrant and perfect for summer, I only picked up 2 but there is no doubt in my mind that I will be getting the rest ASAP. The formula is super creamy and glides on with ease, you don't need to apply a lot pressure to get an intense colour. The lasting power is amazing, I applied these at 8am and by 1pm they still looked good, no smudging, no fading, fresh looking,and my mind was blown, I have never had any lip product which looked that good for that long before, I only had to reapply once in a 13 hour day! On the cheeks they are really nice, easy to blend, and give a nice demi-matte finish that lasts for 5-6 hours before fading.



 The first shade is Prom, a mid tone blue pink, throughout the day the colour got slightly darker, but is still beautiful.This for me is the perfect everyday colour.

Next is Alecia, a beautiful orangey coral, it comes out darker than it is in the tube, and throughout the day I notice it leaves a slightly more pinky coral stain, either way it's a stunning colour.As you can see from the photo, it gave my skin a little bit of a white wash with flash, but it doesn't bother me too much.



Bottom line:
Smell- No detectable scent
Texture- 9/10 Buttery, creamy, soft
Pigmentation- 10/10 intense
Packaging- 8/10 simple, twist up
Price- 9/10  £7.99 Good value for money

No comments:

Post a Comment